My Hobby ⚽️

My Hobby ⚽️



      First of all, I want to introduce myself. My name is Tirapat Chaikarn, my nickname is Ohm. I was born on 3 of March 2001, at Krabi .Today, I would to tell you about my hobbies. When l was kid, I like to draw because it makes me happy. Next, when I watch a football match on television It made me love football more and my favorite team is Manchester United. In my spare time after school, I invite my friends to play football. Later, when l entered the university causing less free time because I was more serious about studying. Therefore, when l have free time, l hang out with my friends to relieve stress and find inspiration to studies. Finally, all the hobbies l have mentioned above are what make me very happy and help relieve stress. l think everyone has a hobby that they like to do to make themselves happy as well.

         




ความคิดเห็น