GEN61-129 : Final Writing

 “My best friend from high school”

(This photo was taken at Koh Jum in Krabi on 28th April 2022)

First of all, I would like to say hello to everyone who visits my blog. Let me introduce myself. My name is Tirapat Chaikarn. My nickname is Ohm. I was born on 3rd March 2001. I am now 21 years old. Currently, I am a student’s Bachelor of Political Science Program at Walailak University. Today, I'm going to tell you about “My best friend from high school” I have chosen this picture to describe because they have been my best friends from past to present. They are the “old friends and old wine are best”, made this picture was a good memory for me. If anyone wants to know the details of this picture, I will explain in the next section.

In this section, I will talk about the details of this picture. A few months ago, on 28th April 2022. I went to Koh Jum in Krabi, which was my friend's house. I would introduce my best friends from this picture, on the left in the picture was named Fong and the one on the middle was named Tee. The two of them were my close friends of mine who have been through hard times together. When we were together it made me feel happy and relieved my stress. You can see from the picture that filled with smiles of happiness. Later, this picture was taken at Koh Jum, which I went during the semester break to relieved stress from studying. In this picture, we went to watch the sunset at the beach, it was very beautiful made me incredibly feel good. Meanwhile, Fong said that he was very lucky to has us as close friends. When I heard that I also feel fortunate to have them as a close friend. Afterwards, we went back to the villa for dinner. It was a happiness day I ever had. That's why I choose this picture to write on my blog.

Finally, I would like to thank you for reading my blog and tell everyone who visited this blog that we shouldn’t be alone find some friend who filled your day and supports your life. If anyone has any questions, I’ll be pleased to answer them. Thank you very much everyone.

ความคิดเห็น